Versatile, powerful performance
|Turn new challenges and everyday demands into cost-saving opportunities—with the flexible RICOH Aficio SP 5210SR multifunctional printer. The powerful system is specifically designed to simplify everyday general office tasks for midsize workgroups. Quickly access exceptional multifunction performance—to complete a wide range of projects faster with incredibly low cost-per-page. Ideal for busier workloads, it offers incredible speed, quality, finishing and intuitive controls to streamline workflow so you can manage your documents more efficiently.|
- Boost throughput with exceptional print speeds. The SP 5210SR generates up to 52 pages per minute.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use scanning capabilities to simplify workflow with cost-effective electronic document storage and distribution.
- Reduce paper, mailing costs and filing space with standard automatic duplexing at nearly 90-percent of rated simplex speeds.
- Maximize convenience with paperless faxing. Super G3 faxing, Internet Fax, IP Fax, and LAN Fax support is an available option on the SP 5210SR.
- Maximize uptime, streamline maintenance and reduce cost-per-page output with a high-yield, 25,000-page AIO print cartridge. When depleted, users can quickly replace the cartridge without technical assistance and recycle the spent cartridge with a provided return label.
- Gain clear, unobstructed access to critical device information from virtually any angle or location with an innovative 8.5" full-color tilting LCD panel.
- Perform all of your general office tasks from a single machine without compromising floor space or your budget. The compact footprint offers users more options for placement in more office environments.
- Restrict access to system functions with user authentication. Up to 500 user codes can be registered and assigned for optimal efficiency in larger workgroups.
- Ensure optimal data protection with the Data OverwriteSecuritySystem (DOSS). It destroys latent images and data from the internal hard drive to prevent document reconstruction.
- Stifle attempts by hackers to steal print job data and passwords transmitted over the LAN with SSL Data Encryption or Wi-Fi Protect Access Support.
- Speed scanning tasks with the 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF).
- Convert hardcopy documents to electronic files and incorporate them into new documents using TWAIN scanning capabilities.
- Send scanned documents to hundreds of recipients cost-free over the network in one operation with Scan-to-Email with LDAP support/Folder/URL.
- Quickly transfer documents and images to portable media with Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card) to streamline distribution in any environment.
- The robust controller supports advanced networking features, device monitoring utilities and data protection functions, including innovative device customization and host print capabilities.
- Powerful performance from the 533 MHz processor provides the bandwidth to prepare data streams and expedite project queues to meet the needs of corporate workgroups with 8.5" x 11"/A4 monochrome workflows.
- Enjoy full compatibility throughout the office with standard Ethernet connectivity, plus support for PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 in Windows and Macintosh network environments.
- Store up to 3,000 documents (up to 9,000 pages) on the powerful 128 GB Hard Disk Drive for easy, secure document management.
Paper Handling Features
- Support up to 8.5" x 14" paper sizes with front-loading, user-adjustable paper sources.
- Accommodate stocks up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (220 g/m²) from any paper source to ensure print jobs are executed on time and deadlines are met.
- Extend acceptable paper sizes up to 35" long in the bypass tray to accommodate banner printing and keep more projects in house.
Configuration Desktop Print Speed (Letter) 52-ppm First Print Speed 7.5 seconds or less
20 seconds or less
Grayscale 256 levels Copy Resolution 600 x 600 dpi via Platen Glass, 600 x 300 dpi via ARDF Print Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi Document Feeder Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (Standard); Original Capacity: 50 sheets Original Size: 5.5" x 8.5" – 8.5" x 14" (128 mm x 139.7 mm – 216 mm x 355.6 mm); Custom: Up to 49.6" (1260 mm) (Simplex only) Multiple Copies Up to 999 Zoom Platen: 25% – 400% in 1% increments
ARDF: 25% – 200% in 1% increments 93%, 78%, 65%
Standard Paper Supply 550-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass = 650 sheets Optional Paper Supply 550-sheet Paper Feed Unit (Up to 3 may be installed) Max. Paper Capacity 2,300 sheets Automatic Duplexing Standard, up to 8.5" x 14" (Approx. 90% productivity) Output Capacity 250 sheets face down (w/Finisher) Paper Sizes Standard Tray, Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, F/GL, Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 3.86" – 8.5" (98 mm – 216 mm), Length: 5.52" – 14.01" (140 mm – 356 mm).
Bypass Tray, Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, F/GL, Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 2.52" – 8.5" (64 mm – 216 mm), Length: 5.52" – 35.43" (140 mm – 900 mm). Optional PFU(s), Standard Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, Half Letter, A4, A5, B5, B6, F/GL, Foolscap, Folio; Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C6, C5, DL. Custom Sizes: Width: 3.86" – 8.5" (98 mm – 216 mm), Length: 6.3" – 14.01" (160 mm – 356 mm)
Paper Weights Standard & Optional Tray(s): 14 – 59 lb.
Bond/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²)
Bypass Tray: 14 – 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index
(52 – 220 g/m²). When Duplexing: 16 – 44 lb.
Bond/90 lb. Index (60 – 163 g/m²)
Paper Types Plain Paper, Recycled Paper, Middle Thick Paper, Thick Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Transparency, Letterhead, Label, Color, Preprinted, Envelopes Dimensions (W x D x H) 18.1" x 24.2" x 27" (460 mm x 615 mm x 686 mm) Weight 116.8 lb. (53 kg) Power Requirements 120 – 127V, 60Hz Power Consumption Operating: 858 W or less
Energy Saver: 8 W or less
EMI FCC Part15 Subpart B, IC ES-003 Environmental Standard ENERGY STAR 2.0 compliant, ECP Average Monthly Volume 5,500 – 15,000 total impressions/month Maximum Duty Cycle Up to 200,000 total impressions/month
CPU 533 MHz Memory 1 GB RAM standard/maximum Hard Disk Drive 128 GB (standard)*Includes HDD Encryption Unit and Overwrite (DOSS) Interfaces Standard: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (for direct computer connection), Dual USB 2.0 Host Interfaces Type A (for external device connection), Front USB 2.0/SD Card Slot Interface (for Scan To/Print From portable media). Optional: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless, Bluetooth Printer Languages/Drivers PCL 5e, PCL 6, XPS, Adobe PostScript 3, PDF Direct Print, Genuine IPDS (optional) Fonts PCL: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts; Post- Script 3: 136 fonts; IPDS: 108 fonts (optional) Supported Environments Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2003R2, Server 2008/2008R2, Mac OS X v.10.2+, Novell NetWare v 6.5+, IBM AIX, SAP R/3, Citrix Presentation Server, UNIX/Linu Network Protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX, Bonjour Software Utilities Bundled Utilities: Web Image Monitor, Font Manager 2000. Optional Utilities: SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin Accounting Package, Web SmartDeviceMonitor for Client DeskTopBinder Lite, @Remote Communication Gate S Pro Standard Security Features Administrator Authentication (5 levels), User Authentication (5 types), HDD Overwrite (DOSS) & Data Encryption, Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF Mode, Scan-to-Web Mail (SMTP over SSL), IP Address Filtering, Transport Layer Security (TLS), SSL Communication, IPv6, IP Sec, SNMPv3, Quota Setting
Scanner Type Full Color CCD Scanning Resolutions Scan-to Modes: 100/200/300/400/600 dpi (Black & White, ARDF & Platen); 100/200/300 dpi (Full Color, ARDF); 100/200/300/400/600 dpi (Full Color, Platen). TWAIN/WSD/WIA: 100 – 600 dpi in 1% increments (Black & White, ARDF); 100 – 1200 dpi in 1% increments (Black & White, Platen); 100 – 600 dpi in 1% increments (Full Color, ARDF & Platen) Scanning Speed Over 30-ipm (B&W/FC, LTR @ 200 dpi) Original Sizes (Max) Platen: Up to 8.5" x 11.7" (216 mm x 297 mm);
ARDF: Up to 8.5" x 49.6" (216mm x 1260 mm)
Protocols Network: TCP/IP; Scan-to-Email: POP, SMTP;
Scan-to-Folder: SMB, FTP, NCP
Scan Modes B&W Text, B&W Text/Line Art, B&W Text/Photo, B&W Photo, B&W Grayscale, Full-Color Text/ Photo, Full-Color Glossy Photo, Auto Color Select (ACS) Supported File Formats Single/Multi Page TIFF, Single Page JPEG, Single/ Multi Page PDF, High Compression PDF Scan-to modes Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-Folder (SMB/FTP/NCP); Scan-to-URL, Scan-to-Media (USB/SD Card)
Tray Capacity 250 sheets Modes Shift Sort, Stack, Staple Paper Size 5.83" x 5.52" – 8.5" x 14" (148 mm x 140 mm – 216 mm x 356 mm) Paper Weight 14 – 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²) Stapling 1 position; Top parallel Staple Sheet Sizes Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, B5, Foolscap, Folio, F Staple Capacity 50 sheets/set (Letter)
30 sheets/set (Legal)(21 lb. Bond, 80g/m²)
Stack Capacity after Stapling 2 sheets: 33 sets; 30 sheets: 7 sets; 50 sheets: 4 sets Staple Paper Weight 14 – 24 lb. Bond (52 – 90 g/m²) 5,000 staples Staple Cartridge Capacity 5,000 staples
Fax Option Type SP 5200
Type Super G3 Transceiver Circuit PSTN, PBX Number of Lines 1 Compatibility ITU-T, Group 3 Resolution (dpi) 200 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 400, 400 x 400 (for Internet & IP Fax, requires optional SAF memory) Modem Speed 33,600 bps – 2,400 bps w/Auto Fallback Compression Method MH, MR, MMR, JBIG Transmission Speed G3: Approximately 2 seconds/page (w/JBIG)
G3: Approximately 3 seconds/page (w/MMR)
Scanning Speed Up to 40-ppm (B&W, LTR @ 200 x 100 dpi) Auto Dialing Up to 2,000 Quick Dial numbers in Address Book
100 Group Dial numbers (500 locations per Group)
Page Memory Capacity Standard: 4 MB RAM (approx. 320 pages)
Maximum: 28 MB RAM (approx. 2,240 pages)
Memory Backup 1 hour Additional Fax Modes LAN Fax, Internet Fax (T.37), IP Fax (T.38)
IEEE802.11 a/g Interface Unit Type J (Part #414008); Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A (Part #402547); Bluetooth Interface Unit Type D (Part #415818); SD Card for Netware Printing (Type E) (Part #406736); IPDS Unit (Type 5210) (Part #406816); Data Overwrite Security Unit Type I* (Part #413955); Remote Communication Gate A (Part #415135); Fax Option Type SP 5200 (Part #406594); Fax Memory Unit Type B 32MB (Part #400516); Telephone Handset Type 1018 (Part #410781); HotSpot MFP Option Type E (Part #415621); Browser Unit Type E (Part #414715); Copy Data Security Unit Type F (Part #413985); File Format Converter Type E (Part #414007 For Common Criteria Certification (CCC) use.
Optional Paper Feed Unit (TK1090)
Capacity 550 sheets, 1 or 2 units may be installed Paper Size Range 3.86" x 6.3" – 8.5" x 14.01" (98 mm x 160mm – 216 mm x 356 mm) Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond – 80 lb. Cover/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²) Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.8" x 20.3" x 5.9" (450 mm x 516 mm x 150 mm) Weight 19.9 lb (9.0 kg)
Optional Paper Feed Unit with Casters (TK1100)
Capacity 550 sheets, 1 unit may be installed as bottom PFU Paper Size Range 3.86" x 6.3" – 8.5" x 14.01" (98 mm x 160mm – 216 mm x 356 mm) Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond – 80 lb. Cover/120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²) Dimensions (WxDxH) 24.7" x 25.0" x 8.7" (627 mm x 635 mm x 220mm) (including casters) Weight 26.5 lb (12.0 kg)