Aficio MP 301SPF
- Up to 31 pages-per-minute (Letter) output speed in black and white.
- Copy, scan and fax large documents such as booklets, brochures and oversized pages on the legal-size platen.
- Up to 1,350 sheet paper capacity.
- One standard paper tray and two optional paper trays to accommodate letter, legal-size and specialty stock papers.
- Print PDF or JPEG attachments automatically by sending an e-mail directly to the system with the Mail-to-Print feature.
- Remotely manage your printer fleet with @Remote. This internet-based tool lets you monitor your device usage, automate meter reads and toner alerts, and quickly alert your service provider of problems to shorten downtime and improve service.
- Utilize a wider range of print streams with PCL5e/6 and genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
- Integrates seamlessly in Windows, Macintosh or UNIX environments with standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as optional Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a/b/g and IEEE 1284 interfaces.
- Minimize wait time and relieve network congestion with PDF Direct Print, which enables you to print PDFs without opening each file in Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Distribute full-color documents via Scan-to-Email or to network folders via Scan-to-Folder.
- Make any hard copy document portable in seconds with the Scan-to-Media option, which loads scanned files directly to a USB drive or SD card.
- Retrieve fax numbers and e-mail addresses directly from your corporate address book, with LDAP support.
- Protect sensitive or confidential scanned documents with security features, including encrypted PDF transmission.
- Super G3 fax modem transmits each page in just two seconds.
- Forward incoming faxes to an e-mail address, so users can receive important documents anywhere — even if they are away from the office.
- Reduce document distribution costs dramatically with advanced IP (T.38) faxing, which delivers fax documents almost instantaneously over IP networks, or with Internet (T.37) faxing.
- Deliver fax documents to any destination without leaving your desk with LAN faxing, which saves time and money.
- Ensure security with multi-level Authentication which lets you confirm user identity and control access to scanning and other functions.
- Prevent confidential documents from unauthorized viewing with Locked Print. It requires a password before it releases any file for output and deletes the file automatically from the MFP’s optional hard drive.
- Reduce the risk of wiretapping with encrypted PDF transmission. This feature encrypts PDF data prior to transmission via Scan-to-Email and Scan-to-Folder.
- Protect critical documents with the DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) feature, which overwrites the hard drive after every job. Or use the HDD Encryption option to safeguard valuable data, even if the hard drive is stolen. (Included with Hard Drive option)
- RAM based security when the HDD option is not installed
- RAM based security when the HDD option is not installed
- The fax modem can only communicate via G3 fax communication protocol. The G3 fax modem cannot be used as a communication route for computer network communication.
System Management Features
- Allocate print jobs to specific clients, workgroups or projects for chargeback using the Classification Code feature.
- View and adjust system settings, see print job status, check supply levels and perform other administrative tasks remotely with Web Image Monitor.
- Manage multiple networked Ricoh systems with Web SmartDeviceMonitor.
- Eliminate manual meter data submission with the Ricoh @Remote Intelligent Management System.
- Take advantage of the Software Development Kit (SDK) — a first for this class of Digital Imaging System — to create or integrate customized applications that automate workflow.
Configuration Desktop Printing Process Laser beam scanning/marking & electrophotographic printing Scanning Element Flatbed with CCD array image-sensing element Toner Dry, dual component System Memory 1 GB RAM + 128 GB Optional HDD Output Speed (Copy/Print) 31 ppm (simplex), 18 cpm (duplex) First Copy Out Time 6 seconds or less (B/W) Recovery Time Less than 23 seconds from Main power switch on Copy Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Grayscale 256 levels Exposure Adjustment Manual and automatic Exposure Adjustment Up to 99 Document Feeder (Standard) Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF) Document Feeder (Standard) 50 sheets Paper Sizes Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11"
Optional Tray: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Duplex Unit: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"
Paper Weights Standard/Optional Trays: 16 – 24 lb. Bond (60- 90gsm²)
Bypass Tray: 16 – 42 lb. Bond (60- 157gsm²)
Duplex Unit: 20 – 24 lb. Bond (60- 90gsm²)
Exposure Glass Up to 8.5" x 14" Input Capacity Standard: 250 sheets + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
Output Capacity Standard: 250 sheets internal tray Paper Types Plain paper, recycled paper, letterhead, preprinted paper, bond paper, prepunched paper, envelopes (bypass tray only) Auto Duplex Standard Zoom 25% to 400% in 1% increments Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios 65%, 78%, 93%, 129%, 155% Dimensions (W x D x H) 19.0" x 17.7" x 18.1" (476mm x 450mm x 451mm) includes ARDF Weight 57.32 lbs. (26kg) Power Requirements 120V, 60Hz, 8A Standard Features Document Server*, Image Rotation, Auto Off Timer, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Energy Saver Timer, Photo Mode, SeriesCopy, Job Programs (25), User Codes(8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes)
CPU RM7035C 533MHｚ Memory Capacity Standard: 1 GB RAM, Optional 128 GB HDD Page Description Languages Standard: PCL5e, PCL6, Adobe Postscript 3 Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Standard Interfaces Ethernet (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T), USB 2.0 (Type A & B) Optional Interfaces Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 1284, Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Bluetooth Network Protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), (IPX/SPX is available with the netware option) Fonts for PCL5e/6 45 Roman Fonts Fonts for PS3 136 Roman Fonts Fonts for PS3 Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7 Utilities SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin and Client, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, Web Image Monitor
Other Printer Features
Media Direct Print (Print from USB/SD)*, Mobile Driver, Bonjour Support, Classification Code, Mail to Print1, PDF Direct Print, Sample/Hold/Stored/Locked Print*, Store and Print1, Windows Active Directory Support, DDNS Support, WSPrinter, PCL resident font adoption, Tray-Parameter Change from WebImageMonitor, XPS Support
Scanning Speed Embedded Scan-to-Email: 31 ipm @ 300 dpi B/W; 21 ipm @ 300 dpi Full-Color Scanning Resolution 100 to 600 dpi Grayscale 256 levels Scan Area Glass: Main: 8.5" (216 mm)
Sub: 14" (356 mm)
ARDF (Simplex): Main: 8.5" (216 mm)
Sub: 23.6" (600 mm)
Compression Method BW: TIFF (MH, MR, MMR) , JBIG, JBIG2
Scan Mode BW: Text, Text/Line Art, Text/Photo, Photo, Grayscale Full-Color: Text/Photo, Glossy Photo Color, Grayscale Standard Interfaces 10Base-T/100Base-TX Optional Interfaces Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g File Formats Single Page: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PDF-A, High Compression PDF; Multi Page: PDF, TIFF, PDF-A, High Compression PDF Scan-to modes supported Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support); Scan-to Folder (SMB/FTP) (NCP with Netware option) Network TWAIN Scanning; Scan-to-Media (USB/SD optional); WSD Scanner Standard Features PDF Encryption, Preview Before Transmission (TX Preview)1, Drop Out Color Send, Simultaneous Fax and Scan, Scan-to-Email/SMB/FTP/URL¹/NCP², LDAP Support, TWAIN Scanning1 HDD option required.
2 Netware option required
Type G3 ITU-T (CCITT) G3 Circuit PSTN, PBX Resolution 200 x 100 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi Modem Speed 33.6K – 2,400 bps with Automatic Fallback Compression Method MH, MR, MMR, JBIG Scan Speed 2.4 seconds (Letter) Transmission Speed G3: Approx. 2 seconds/page (w/JBIG compression) Memory 4 MB (approx. 320 pages) Memory 12 hours Quick/Speed Dials 200 standard; 2000 with HDD option Group Dials 10 groups (max. 100 numbers per group with HDD option) User Function Key 3 keys User Function Key Detection of Misplaced Documents, Double Check Destination Address, Direct SMTP, Simultaneous Fax and Scan, Fax Forward to Email/Folder, Internet Fax (T.37)1, IP Fax (T.38)*, LAN Fax, Paperless Fax*, LDAP Support*HDD Option Required
Paper Feed Unit PB1040
Paper Size 8.5" x 11" SEF, 8.5” x 11”, 8.5" SEF, 8.5” x 14" SEF Paper Weight 16 – 24 lb. Bond/60 to 90 g/m² Paper Capacity 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
HDD Option Type 301 (includes HDD overwrite and encryption),Cabinet, Type FAC57, Cabinet, Type FAC58, IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A, IEEE802.11a/g Interface Unit Type J, Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A, Bluetooth Interface Unit Type D, VM Card Type U, File Format Converter Type E, Browser Unit Type G, SD Card for NetWare Printing Type I, Unicode Font Package for SAP (1/10/100 License Packs available), Handset Type C5502, Optional Counter Interface Unit Type A, Copy Data Security Unit Type F, ACK3400-U Key Board
Quota Setting/Account Limit; SMTP over SSL; Hard Disk Data Overwrite Security1; Authentication (Windows/LDAP/Kerberos/Basic/ User Code/802.1.x Wired); Encryption (Address Book/Authentication Password/SSL Communication/S/MIME/IPsec/Locked Print Password/HDD1); Network Protocol (Port) On/Off; IP Filtering; Copy Data Security Unit; RAM Based Security when HDD is not installed