Make color, professional-looking printing more accessible
|Expand what you can print in-house, without stretching your budget, with the RICOH SP C435DN Color Laser Printer. Use this powerful, affordable printer to produce professional-quality output on a wide range of media, and give your audience the information it wants in the format it prefers.|
Enjoy power and flexibility on any budget
- The more time you spend searching for the right printer to do the right job, the longer your audience waits for valuable information. Print everything — including thick postcards, colorful brochures, piles of spreadsheets, business presentations, large 49” banners and more — from an affordable printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses and workgroups alike.
Get the message out just in time
- Move information quickly with short warm-up times and print speeds up to 37 pages per minute. With up to five paper sources and a maximum capacity of up to 2,300 sheets, you can set different sources to handle different media types — making it easy to choose from multiple sizes, thicknesses and formats. Take advantage of the powerful processor and churn through multiple print jobs simultaneously, including large file sizes and extended print runs.
Be prepared to save money
- Store frequently used documents on the optional hard disk drive, and print them on demand to help eliminate expensive pre-printed forms. Cut paper usage in half with duplex printing for larger jobs, and be eco-conscious thanks to ENERGY STAR® certification and an EPEAT® Gold* rating. Program the printer to shut down when the office is empty to further reduce energy costs. You can even reduce image density, so internal or draft documents can be produced using less toner — without compromising text legibility.
note: *EPEAT Gold rating is applicable only in the USA.
Print on the go
- Be productive whenever and wherever you are via your smartphone, laptop or tablet. Download the RICOH Smart Device Print&Scan app to send jobs to the print queue at any time — from anywhere — and when you’re ready, use a password at the device to release the job. **
note: **Optional Hard Disk Drive required.
Support two networks with one printer
- Add a secondary network port to simultaneously support two independent networks. For example, your staff can print on your closed corporate network, while guests can use your public network. Eliminate the cost of maintaining a dedicated printer on each network, and help keep your primary network secure.
Show off what you can do
- Produce a wide range of output with brilliant 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution to grab attention immediately. Take advantage of thicker stocks and produce more projects in-house, including envelopes and labels, for lower costs and fewer delays.
Help protect what’s yours
- It’s your idea — make sure you control what happens to it. With user authentication, only authorized users can print from the device. And with up to 1,000 user codes, you can set print quotas, restrict color printing for specific users, and even limit who can connect to the printer with IP address filtering.
- Interested in a higher volume, faster print speed solution with a comparable feature set? Check out the RICOH SP C440DN Color Laser Printer.
Ricoh SP C435DN Part # 407997 Configuration Desktop Technology Color/B&W Laser Toner Type Dry, single component Color Speed 37 ppm Black & White Speed 37 ppm Maximum Duty Cycle 80,000 prints First Page Out Time Black: 10 sec or less, Full-Color: 15 sec or less Warm-Up Time 46 seconds Recovery from Sleep Mode 46 seconds Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi Standard Paper Capacity 1 x 550-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray Maximum Paper Capacity 2,300 sheets Standard Paper Sizes 500 sheets Supported Paper Sizes Paper Trays: 3.9" x 5.9" – 8.5" x 14.0"
Bypass Tray: 2.8" x 5.0" – 8.5" x 49.6"
Supported Paper Weight Standard and Optional Trays: 14-59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 14-69 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52-256 g/m2)
Duplex: 16-44 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60-163 g/m2)
Duplexing Automatic (standard) Dimensions (W x D x H) 17.48" x 25.91" x 19.29" (444 x 658 x 490 mm) Weight 126 lbs. (57 kg) Power Consumption (Operating) B&W: 725 W
Color: 770 W
Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) 0.53 W Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) 3.49 KWh/week Power Requirements 120 V, 60Hz, 12A ENERGY STAR 2.0 Certified EPEAT status Gold rated
Maximum Monthly Volume 10,000 prints
Processor Speed 533 MHz Memory 1 GB RAM Max. Stored Documents 950 files (HDD required) Max. Page Capacity 9,000 pages (HDD required) Connection Type Standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000/100/10BASE-T), USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, SD Card Slot (2 ports)
Optional: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE1284, NIC2 Port
Printer Language Standard: PCL6/5c, Adobe® PostScript®3™, PDF Direct
Optional: IPDS*, PictBridge
Font Support PCL6: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts
PostScript3/PDF: 136 fonts
IPDS: 108 fonts (optional)
Network Protocol TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6) Supported Operating Systems Windows®/Vista/7/8 /8.1/10/Server 2003/Server 2003R2/Server 2008/Server 2008R2/Server 2012/Server 2012R2, CPS/XenApp PCL/PS only, Mac OS X (10.7 – 10.11) PS only Device Management Utilities Web Image Monitor, @Remote Embedded, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro On-Site, Device Manager NX*Hard disk drive may be required
Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7 - Part # MX407776RA VM Card Type P7 - Part # 407784 IEEE802.11a/b/g/n Interface Unit Type O - Part # 407113 IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A - Part # 411699 USB Device Server Option Type M12 - Part # 417084
Windows Authentication, LDAP Authentication, Basic and User Code Authentication*, User Lockout, Auto Logout, Menu Protect, Data Encryption (Address Book/User Authentication Information/Job Logs/Temporary Stored Document/Network Interface Settings/System Settings), Network Security via TCP/IP Access Control, Encrypted communications using SSL/TLS, IPsec, or IEEE 802.1X; SMNPv3, IPP Authentication, Kerberos Authentication Encryption, Wireless LAN Security (WEP, WPA2/WPA2-PSK), Protect document data with Locked and Stored Print, Unauthorized Copy Prevention, Compulsory Security Stamp, HDD Data Overwrite and Encryption*Hard disk drive required.
Paper Feed Unit PB1020 (Part # 406681)
Paper Capacity 550 sheets Supported Paper Sizes 3.9" x 5.8" – 8.5" x 14.0" Supported Paper Weight 14-59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2) Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.5" x 23.2" x 5.5" (444 x 590 x 140 mm) Weight 26.5 lbs. (12 kg)
Caster Table Type C (Part # 406755)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 21.7" x 21.6" x 5.04" (594 x 616 x 128 mm) Weight 21.1 lbs. (9.6 kg) **Required when configured with three optional Paper Feed Units.
Tall Cabinet Type C430 (Part # 52121)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.5" x 22.8" x 19.7" (445 x 580 x 500 mm) Weight 40.6 lbs. (18.4 kg) **For use with the SP C435DN base model only.
Medium Cabinet Type C430 (Part # 52111)
Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.5" x 22.8" x 11.0" (445 x 580 x 280 mm) Weight 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg) **For use with the SP C435DN when configured with one or two optional paper feed units.
Power Filter (Part #ESPAC1)
Consumables and Yields*
Toner Cartridge Black SP C435A 11,000 pages* Part # 821243 Toner Cartridge Yellow SP C435A 13,000 pages* Part # 821244 Toner Cartridge Magenta SP C435A 13,000 pages* Part # 821245 Toner Cartridge Cyan SP C435A 13,000 Pages* Part # 821246 Transfer Unit SP C430 100,000 pages Part # 406664 Waste Toner Bottle SP C430 50,000 pages Part # 406665 Fusing Unit SP C430 120,000 pages Part # 406666 Black Photoconductor Unit SP C430 50,000 pages Part # 407018 Color Photoconductor Unit SP C430 50,000 pages Part # 407019 *Declared yield values in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields may vary based on images printed and other factors.
The RICOH SP C435DN ships with starter toner bottles that yield 3,000 pages each (5% coverage, two pages per job).
For maximum performance and yield we recommend using genuine RICOH parts and supplies.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Ricoh SP C435DN The Ricoh SP C435DN is under warranty against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.